On the water, you never run out of things to do! Here are some our favorite activities at the Floating Star.
- Boating. This is a given, but whether it is in front of the house, or off to the side, there is plenty of room to play!
- Swimming. With a ladder off the side of the house, you can dive right in from the porch! As you are within the no wake zone, there are no concerns of someone speeding by. However, we do ask that you refrain from jumping from the upper deck.
- Sunset cruise. They offer a perfect ending to a perfect day on the lake.
- Relax with some tunes. With a full house speaker system, you can lounge on the couch, upper deck, or porch and listen to your favorite music.
- Board Games. This is a family favorite activity in the evenings. We have games available for you to enjoy including several versions of Monopoly, Battle of the Sexes, Outburst, Taboo, Scrabble, Connect 4, a deck of cards, and more!
- Movies. We have a library of movies for the whole family to enjoy. With kids classics including The Lion King and Finding Nemo, and adult comedies such as Couples Retreat, there is surely a flick that will catch your eye.
- Marina Hop. There are several nearby marinas that offer food and desserts. One of our favorites is to head over to Flat Hollow (a 10 minute boat ride) for ice cream after dinner.
- Fishing. From the house or from a boat you will find the fishing to be an excellent past time. TN offers a 3 days license or a year long one for a few dollars more. They can be purchased at many of the businesses around the lake and are.
- Hiking. Many fine hiking trails around the lake offer hours of great adventures and sight seeing.
- Golfing. For those who like chasing a little white ball the courses around the lake are beautiful.
Still looking for something more? Call us and we can give you recommendations!